Monday, December 17, 2012

A Crusted Pedal

I was all set to go for a pedal Saturday morning; until I let the dog outside and it was raining! Rain in Dec.??
That's just not right!!
It rained till around noonish, then turned into wet snow for the rest of the day and night. The 4-6" they called for never materialized, go figure!!
Sunday afternoon rolled around and I was ordered to "go for a ride!!" Lol
Why is she always right??!! Ha Ha
Anyway........ I headed out to the winter single track I've been grooming. Nothing huge, but it'll be perfect for Z to break his new 9:zero:7 in on!! :)
Between Z, and Rick and his son's new FatBike's, grooming the trail should go quickly for the rest of the winter, and maybe add plenty of more miles; time will tell.
I did get a great workout breaking the fresh 2.5" of crusty snow that the rain made!! Damn tough going, but great fun the 2nd and 3rd time around!!
I only got in one shot, before my phone died. It was well below freezing! Lol
Pedal On!!
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment