Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A New Path........

Today after work, I found out where and what has made this path. 
It's a frozen creek (duh) that flows south from Bryan Lk. 
Made by a fine fellow who's packed everything down nicely with his 3wheeler!! 
Damn those things make a nice path through the snow!!

I'm never been back here, ever!! LOL

I love my Pugs!!!

1/4 mile from where I snapped this picture, the creek turns right and then wind's it's way out to a nice area of wetlands that's frozen over, and awesomely rideable. 

It also comes out very near my place of employment!!
BONUS!!!

I now have a new way to pedal to and from work!!!

Mojo and I will go for a pedal and snap some pictures later this week.

Peace

1 comment:

  1. Excellent!!

    Sometimes a man needs to venture, especially if you have a pugs. :-)

    ReplyDelete