Sunday, June 5, 2011

What a Day!!!

First things First...........................
THANK YOU CINDI, I LOVE YOU!!


back to the land of red ore!!
1780, or there abouts above town, looking to the west.






i didn't get any pictures going to the top, for obvious reasons!!
these are heading down.





20 years I've been riding between Hibbing and Chisholm, and HibTac finally stuck it to me!!!
big ass fence with barbed wire!!
Thanks China!!!


i took a break today!! lol
about 20 yards behind me is a four lane hwy. lol
i had head's turning as i was sitting in this chair; some traveler lost!!! 
good humor!


This statue at the local community collage kind of freaks me out, so i added some Pugsley flavor!!


 then home with an ice cold Summit EPA!!


Great couple hours............. 15 miles, and i feel great!!

Peace......................

No comments:

Post a Comment