Monday, January 21, 2013

After the Long Way Home

Cold.......... Isn't it all relative??
-15 or..... -30 with the wind at 1:15 this afternoon.

What's to cold?
Your answer to that question, I'm sure is different than mine; or then again, if you stop by here, we probably are pretty like minded and surely have close to the same answer. Then again, maybe not!! ;)
Anyway.........

It's been a good 4 years since we've seen temps well below freezing.
This morning was an awesome slap in the face with my first steps out the door.
i forgot how to dress (duh) and was WAY over dressed for the cold temps this morning. That, and forgetting I had 4 psi in both front and rear tires made for a quick warm up before I reached the end of our block. Oh well, I was at work before to long and, Not to fear, I'll get a do over tomorrow morning, with projected temps to be around -30.

i laughed at myself (and now you can laugh at me also), before walking in the house this afternoon.
i swear I was smiling, I swear!!!
Ha Ha
I also found another picture of windchill temps of the state of Mn. The U.P. of Michigan and northern Wis. during the a.m. this morning.
Pedal On!!
Peace



2 comments:

  1. By the picture, it looks like you folks take the honors. It's looking like the cold weather will be out of here for the Arrowhead.

    When I was out today I had 7 pounds in, but that was when it was parked in the basement at 80°. I wonder if it changes much when you get outdoors.

    Thanks for the post,
    RL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know RL, after -20, does it make that much difference?? Lol

    I think 7 psi @80 degrees and 7 @ -20 degrees is a huge diff.
    Now i'm not a smart guy in that obvious science problem, but just by trail and error I know there's a diff.

    ReplyDelete