Tuesday, November 23, 2010

More Snow!!!

A fresh fluffy 6" of new snow greeted me as I stepped out the door this morning at 4:30. I could almost tell that I shoveled after work yesterday!! ;)
Beside the odd tire tracks, and the late night snomo riders, I was making some more fresh tracks!! 11 degrees.... -9 with the wind. It really wasn't all that bad, then again what could be bad about listening to the Fat tires crunching the fresh snow??!!
There's a nasty rumor about a foot of snow on turkey day..... Hmmmm.. :))

Now I think I'll wait for a good cold snap, then put the new rubber on. I hear that the Endo's are out of stock for a bit. I'm waiting on Calvin to get back to me on that one. It just may be Larry's all the way around!!!


Peace

1 comment:

  1. i hope to hear that noise under the tyres again this winter here in S.E. Scotland Joe!

    ReplyDelete