Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 11th.................... Evening Pedal

Headed out for a 15 mile spin around 7:30 - 7:45 p.m.
it wasn't as hot, but the damn bugs were still nasty!!
Thanks Cindi, Love Ya!!!

I was hoping to be attending the "Nutty" Fest this weekend, but it isn't in the cards for this year.
Bummer!!

i might head to Grand Rapids and get my "fix" of singletrack early Sat. morning, since we have a full afternoon and evening of plans.

I'm also looking at this race as my one race of this year.
we'll see if it works out or not. Cindi you reading this??? lol
Again................ I LOVE YOU!!! :))

Anyway.................here's some shots of my ride.

gotta love the Pugs, and the no trails needed type riding!!


Chisholm, Mn, from about 4.5 miles away. funny how elevation makes all the difference.




 soon enough, these tires will be known as only chubby!! lol

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment