Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday Afternoon

I left work at 1:15 today, what 8 hours isn't enough??? come on man!!
it's just been so damn nice, I'm trying to take advantage while i can!!!
don't get me wrong, I'm wanting snow too, but a good pedal is a good pedal!! today was perfect, and i did about 12 miles all within 3 miles of our backdoor!!! it doesn't get much better than that!!
the 1st two pictures i was riding through an old tailing's pond that hasn't been worked in I'd say 50 to 60 years. it's just like beach sand, maybe even somewhat finer sand than at the beach. it's red, and very very soft!!
the 4" tires  shine very brightly while riding through this stuff!!! i saw where someone pedaled through with normal 2 somethings and they were sliding and slipping, while i just pedaled through, and on my way!!! COOL
all i had was my IPhone, such is life.
the last picture........................ well
Peace....................................




1 comment:

  1. aint it great how the pugs just glide over sand?...i love it!, nice shadow pic!

    ReplyDelete