Friday, April 19, 2013

FatBiker Heaven

April 19th 2013 15.5" of snow fell on Hibbing, Mn. over night.
Our street was not plowed....... Not a problem...... Drop PSI and I was off.
The heaviness of the snowfall left a nice base and pedaling took some effort, but it was most enjoyable!!
School was cancelled, so traffic was light, and the plow boys were out in force.
I was good to go after getting off our unplowed street.
What plow rows I did come across the big boy tires crawled up and over with ease!!
After 6 plus years ride my Pugs day after day...... this rig still amazes me!!!
The best two wheeled purchase EVER!!!
Get out and play in the white stuff because it should be gone soon!!!???
Yesterday one could see dirt; today, ahh not so much!! Lol
Pedal On!!
Peace



No comments:

Post a Comment