Friday, May 11, 2012

A New Bike

Ha, it's not what ya think!! I'd be a dead man!!  ;)

I got a new chain and a rear cassette put on last night. 
Now this isn't the first time I've done this. 
With my old bike it was twice a year, at least.
Now you have two ways to look at that. 
1. I do shitty maintenance. Or 
2. I ride a lot!
Well, I'm not the best at maintenance, but I do it. When ones cassette is shark toothed, and chain is stretched, that's riding a lot!!

I guess what I'm saying is, I've never noticed the difference in performance of the said work I got done more than on my Pugsley!  On my other MTB it wasn't nearly as noticeable.  
Everything is sooo much smoother and almost effortless; if that can be said about pushing the big tires of the Pugsley.  

Anyway, keep the rubber side down, and Pedal On!!

Peace

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to hear you are wearing out parts. :-) I think that is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete