Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rolling the Dirt and Whatever Else I See Fit!!

After winter and fall.... Spring has to be my favorite time to "bomb" the "Fat Tires" pretty much over whatever, and wherever I choose!!
Nothing is overgrown, everything is still knocked down and begging to be pedaled over.

Today was 61 with glorious sunshine, a slight north wind..... Pretty much perfect!!!! 
Gravel roads, wheeler trails, woods with no trail, old railroad grades, in use railroad tracks; were pedaled on with that all familiar smile across my face, all thanks to my trusty Pugs!!! 

One week left to sign up for the National Bike Challenge!! What may I ask...... are you waiting for??
Ha Ha

Peace

2 comments:

  1. And less bugs!! Spring is a great time of year. Although we have our share of ticks. But, I don't worry about that much.

    Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. used cycles london
    Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world..God Bless You..
    used bicycles london
    used cycles london uk

    ReplyDelete