Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Carey Lake XC Ski Trails

*******
Please Stay OFF The Trails Until Further Notice!!!!!
*******
THANK YOU!!!

I'm meeting soon with the Hibbing parks and recreation heads about fatbike access for 2014/15.
It seems some skiers were upset at the end of last year with a biker/s tire tread on the trails.
They took pictures and what not, so PLEASE STAY OFF until you've heard from me!!!!
That's all I know right now, until I meet with Pete H. and Kraig S.

This is something I've already thought through after I got the go ahead for fatbikes on the city trails, and doesn't surprise me at all, that at the end of a long winter this would happen.
So, again I ask for your respect and patience. 
Peace

Let's try a photo!!!!! Lol

2 comments:

  1. Nice photo! I'be never been able to get a tire track shot to turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then it's gone!!!!!!!!
    WTF blogger!!
    Thanks Darin!

    ReplyDelete