Friday, May 2, 2014

I.R.O.C.'s 1st 2014 Meeting

Was very well attended..... 35-45 guys, maybe more....filled the lunch area deep inside the Mn. Discovery Center. There were people from Grand Rapids to Ely in attendance. That covers all of the Iron Range!! 
Hopefully with the momentum of this meeting, the wheels keep rolling toward new trails in the northland!!
Goals, vision and future club plans were shared. 
Then Hansi Johnson got up and did his thing. Lots of numbers....... Examples of how other clubs are doing things throughout the Midwest. GRIMBA, Copper Harbor, Cuyuna, and COGGS were a few examples. 
Good info for sure!
Thanks goes to Hansi for giving us his time and knowledge!! 
Also thanks to Pete and Luther for putting together an A+ kickoff to 2014!!!!

Any future information about I.R.O.C. Events/goals so forth and so on can be had at the Facebook page or official I.R.O.C. website...... Directions to both places are in the "links" section to the right. 
I don't want to step on anyone's toes by posting info here is why I'm saying this. If I feel like it's something that needs to be posted up here I'll do it..... But in general check the official sites for normal info. 
Thanks!!
Things are looking up for mountain biking on Minnesota's Iron Range!!!! 

Pedal On!!
Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment